RSS

February 5, 2011

Sierra Intro and Japanese Garden

I'm Sierra. Some of you may recognize me from the 2011 Stitch-a-long.  I am a 34 year old mother of a 1 year old (as of february 15). I have been cross-stitching for many years.

I found Chatelaine I guess about 1 1/2- 2 years ago now. I fell in love with the colors, the stitches all of it.  The rest i guess is history.

Japanese Garden is my first Chatelaine, though I already have Celtic Mandala (Mystery xi) ready to kit up.  Before I get to that though........... Chinese Mandala. I can't wait for it to come out. It will be the first Chatelaine that I stitch with the yahoo group in parts.

Here is Japanese Garden.

Japanese Garden  


     28 count cashel linen- can't recall the color
NPI coverted to HDF.

3 comments:

Joysze said...

Sierra, this looks so great. Every time I see you JG, it reminds me how much I enjoyed stitching it. Can't wait to see you next WIP.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

GOSH !!! This is so beautiful and the colors are great especially on those blue fabric, I love it. The Chinese garden that's coming is very beautiful, I am also looking forward and I look forward to seeing your next up date!

heather said...

It's coming along great! Love the fabric.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.