RSS

February 11, 2011

Margit's Intro

Hi all Chatelaine Stitchers,

I'm very proud to be part of the 'family'. I think we stitchers a very special breed and we have many things in common. It's wonderful to share our passion and to be connected all over the world.
I found Chatelaine designs some years ago just when the 'egyptian' class was closed.
I fell in love with that design and while waiting for it to be released again I started many other of Martina's gardens. I have currently 19 (yes, I'm ashamed 19...) Chatelaine WIP.
Most of them you can see in the gallery on my homepage.
So here is what I was working on this month:



This evening I plan to spent 'in' Konstantinopel. :-)

Big hug and happy stitching.

Margit

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Your work is beautiful!

Yany said...

Hi Margit!! Is wonderful to read you here, I always enjoy your progress pics, and all your work

Hugs!!

Joysze said...

Margit, yay!!! You're here. :D Baroque looks beautiful!!!! 19 WIPs!!! I look forward to seeing your stitch them. :D

Stitching Sweetie said...

It looks gorgeous so far!

Isabelle said...

Hello Margit ,I am so happy to hear from you. Your Baroque Gardens is just gorgeous and it will be surely a great heirloom treasure in your home .
I am always impressed by all your works so nicely done :-)It is truly fantastic!!
Have a nice week-end ,
Isa

Rachel said...

Hi Margit! I really enjoyed looking through your homepage. You have some gorgeous pieces there!! I can't wait to see your progress on them :)

ana~stitch said...

Hi Margit!! So good to see you and beautiful Baroque here!
Ana

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.