RSS

February 5, 2011

Mini Mandala 06

Also called Moonstone Garden, this was my first mini mandala. It was stitched for the guest area in our home and was finished in about 3 weeks. I loved how the blues, greens, and silvers came together in such a glorious display. As is usual for Martina's designs, there are so many small details that make this a masterpiece and something to be treasured forever.

It's stitched on 32ct white belfast with recommended threads.

Finished Mandala

Center

Filigree Gate

Corner Garden

Framed!

For more pictures, please visit my blog or my album.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beauty,and i love to visit this blog to see all the great Châtelaine designs.

Hugs Yvon.

Rachel said...

Wow, that is gorgeous!!! I instantly fell in love with the filigree gate! I haven't seen this one before, but then again, I am just stepping my toes into Chatelaine for the first time :)

Bec said...

Gorgeous colours! Stunning design! Beautiful stitching! :D

Isabelle said...

A beautiful stitching for a gorgeous design : I love it :-))

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Gosh ...This is so amazing, really beautiful !!!!!!
Very rich in detail ..

Anonymous said...

Lovely ! I like the detailed photos....

Angie said...

Perhaps this needs to be on my wishlist..........

heather said...

So, so pretty!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.