RSS

February 6, 2011

Heather's intro

Hi everybody! I'm Heather and my blog is Sinister Craftiness (I'm left-handed, hence the name). I'm a SAHM to two boys, ages 15 and 5. I love Martina's incredibly detailed patterns, creative designs, the silks and sparklies ... what can I say, I love it all!

I finished the Japanese Octagon Box in September 2010. It's stitched on Meadow Mist 32 count Belfast linen with the recommended threads. The complete set of progress pictures can be seen on my blog.



Currently I'm working on two Châtelaine WIPs: first, the Peacock Garden Mandala. I wasn't able to begin this one when last year's group started, but I'm slowly picking away at it. It's stitched on Fairy Dust 32 count Belfast linen with the recommended threads.


My other WIP is the Stitching Leporello, which I started last month as part of the Crazy January Challenge. It's stitched on Cream 32 count Belfast linen with the recommended threads.

The Chinese Garden Mandala is going to join my WIPs, too. I'm in love with the preview pictures, and hope I can keep up with the group this time.

2 comments:

Joysze said...

Heather... Wow!! I love your Japanese Octagon Box! When I'm on the computer tomorrow, I'll be checking out all the progress pictures for sure. :)

Your WIPs look great. I'm so excited to watch them grow.

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Very nice, great job!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.