RSS

February 7, 2011

Rachel's Intro

First, I need to say everyone's Chatelaines are just GORGEOUS!!!

My name is Rachel, I have been stitching for 21 years! I taught myself when I was ten years old.  I am a stay at home mom to an 11 year old and an almost 6 (in 2 weeks!) year old. My blog is Come Stitch With Me.  I am just starting to get into Chatelaine though.  I started a freebie awhile ago, but substituted DMC.  I will try to get it done soon, I think I am close to being halfway through it. 

Right now I am in the process of kitting up my very first full sized Mandala Garden - Medieval Town Mandala.  I also just got the chart for Egypt Garden, and DH told me to go for it and order the Chinese Garden!!!

Thanks for letting me hang out with you all! I am sure I am going to have a lot of questions for you very experienced Chatelaine stitchers!! :)

5 comments:

Joysze said...

Rachel, that's going to look so pretty when it's done. :D

Can't wait to see your Medieval WIP and YAY for hubby!!!! Will you be starting Chinese Mandala in April? :D

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

I look forward to seeing it grow, it's getting great! I also love the chinese mandala!

ana~stitch said...

Very pretty! I also stitched this one and gave it to my Grandmother-in-law!

Isabelle said...

it is a nice project and I wish you many joyful stitches on it :-)

heather said...

Looking great! :)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.