RSS

February 5, 2011

I'm new

Hi Ladies,
I'm Ingrid and I live in Belgium ....
I am new to your blog, and I am really looking forward to being part of it all! I'm in love with the Chatelaine patterns and I have seen so many beautiful finished pieces ... but I'm still not dare to begin!
Until now, I join the Big Mystery "Swan Lake" I hope I can do this, it's my first Chatelaine! I already have different patterns, so I hope I succeed!
Yesterday there was this nice package at the post where I was waiting for!
My yarn for "Swan Lake" to start ... So tonight is the day!
I look forward to seeing your work, you all do a great job!
My personal blog
http://ingrids-crea-corner.blogspot.com/

so now I can start:))!

9 comments:

Zigmoond said...

Hello, Ingreed! I^m Elena and I live in Russia Sankt-Petersburg.I embroider designs Chatelaine for three years. Now embroider Greece. You luck and pleasure.

Rachel said...

All your goodies look so fun! Very pretty! I look forward to seeing your progress on Swan Lake. I have seen some other's progress, and it looks like it is going to be a gorgeous piece (but then again, is there an ugly Chatelaine? I don't think so!)

Isabelle said...

Hello Ingrid, a warm welcome to this new blog.Like youn I am a new bee here : I am Isabelle, a Chatelaine designs lover and I live in west of France near the Channel. You just got a nice stash for your Swanlake project and I am sure you'll enjoy it :-) We all look forward to seeing your next progress.
Have a nice week-end,
Isabelle

Joysze said...

Hi Ingrid!!! Welcome to the blog. How exciting to get such a gorgeous package in the mail!!! I can't wait to see your first picture of Swan Lake. :D

Andie said...

Oooo so pretty! :D I too am really excited about your swan lake! Can't wait for your wip pictures

Soozie said...

I cannot wait to see your first part! I have been salivating over this design like crazy but have so many on my plate as it is. Now I can live vicariously through you!!!! I cannot wait to see those ballerinas! Aren't those packages just delightful? I love getting them in the mail.

Angie said...

This one is on my wishlist. I can't wait to see your progress.

heather said...

Chatelaine packages are the best! :) Looking forward to seeing your progress.

MysteryKnitter said...

Ingrid, it sounds you have a mountain of stitching ahead of you, but I believe you'll tame that mountain soon. I hope you enjoy the trip.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.