RSS

February 5, 2011

Caribbean Mandala Finish!

Hi Ladies! Joyce was kind enough to send me an invite to join this blog. I hope we have lots of fun!

If you've visited the Chatelaine BB lately, you've noticed my latest Chatelaine finish. It took me two years but I finally finished Caribbean, on black. I really enjoyed how the colors popped on this one and coming up with conversions for some of the darker colors.

Joyce has also asked me to share pics of my other Chatelaine finishes and it seems I don't have any saved pictures that are easy to upload, so I'll take some new pics in the morning when I have some better light and share them then.
Sarah

5 comments:

Soozie said...

This is just so GORGEOUS! Thank you for sharing. I don't think I have seen this on black til now. It does have POP! WOW!I cannot wait to see your other pieces!

Angie said...

I love this. The colors are just wow. Would you be willing to share your conversion?

Joysze said...

Sarah, you've heard this quite a few times from me already but WOW, is thus ever gorgeous!!!

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

oooohhh WOW !!! This is so beautiful, stunning colors and it comes out so beautifully on the black fabric!

MysteryKnitter said...

If I'm asked, that design on that black background is awesome.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.