RSS

February 8, 2011

Charbs' Intro

Hi, I too am new, both to the blog and to Chatelaines, so I'm not able to post any gorgous finishes.  In fact this picture shows the sum total of all of the Chatelaine stitching I have ever done!  This is my Winter Watergarden, half way through part 2.


I am loving it though and I think I may well become an addict.  I will be starting Chinese Garden in April and I can't wait.  If you are just surfing by and are tempted but a bit nervous to try your first Chatelaine I say go for it!!  It has been much easier and exciting than I ever imagined. (I am a bit of a techno phobe!)

5 comments:

http://ingridsknitting.blogspot.be/ said...

Your Watergarden looks very nice, I'm also just started my first Chatelaine, and I stitch for the moment "Swan Lake" In April I will be starting the chinese garden mandala to ;)

Jill in CA said...

Looks good so far! Everyone has to start somewhere; I'm sure before no time you'll have lots of Chatelaine pictures to share. :)

Joysze said...

Way I see it, Charlie, your knotgarden is on it's way to becoming a gorgeous finish. :D It's beautiful!!

Looking forward to starting Chinese Garden with you.

Isabelle said...

It is a great start on this beautiful project which is also on my to-do list !!
Happy stitching ,
Isabelle

Stitching Sweetie said...

Welcome to the world of lemmings! It's a beautiful start!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.