RSS

February 7, 2014

Spring Cleaning - LAST CALL

Thanks to all who replied to my email or left me a comment here regarding your involvement in this blog. We are going to have so much fun with the upcoming Stitching Bandits' Chatelaine Challenge (SBCC).

I'm putting out a LAST CALL for spring cleaning purposes. If you haven't already done so, please let me know if you'd like to stay on this blog by February 9th, 2014.

SBCC details will be up over the next few days. WHEEEE!!!!!

******
This went out in an email, but I'm also posting it here since some emails have bounced back to me.

******

Hi everyone. I hope 2014 is getting off to a great start for each of you.

As many of you already know, a couple of friends and I are spearheading the "Stitching Bandits' Chatelaine Challenge" and while finalized details will soon follow, I will definitely be hosting the event on the Chatelaine Stitchers' blog.

As Blogger only allows 100 authors per blog, I'd like to take this opportunity to do some light spring cleaning since, as stitchers, our interests change with time.

I will be cleaning out the author list Feb. 9th and would really appreciate it if you'd reply ASAP and let me know if you're still stitching a Chatelaine and interested in posting on this blog.

Thanks so much everyone.

Joyce

4 comments:

Cari said...

I'd like to stay on please.

Val said...

This is my first visit but would love to be able to view. Love your blog!

Kate said...

I would like to stay please

Shebafudge said...

If you have any spaces, I would love to join the blog please. My current Chatelaine is Roses in Paris which no one else in the entire history of the world appears to be working on or have stitched!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.