RSS

February 27, 2014

Introduction

Hello all. 

My name is Kristin and I live in Northwest Arkansas with my husband, three kids and cat.  I discovered Chatelaine just over 2 years ago and fell in love but was completely intimidated.  When she released Hortus Viridarium I thought that would be a perfect first project.  Here it is when I last left it.


I have a little more than this done.  I hope to finish it this weekend.

I am completely and totally hooked on these.  I have started Dragonfly Tile, Knotgarden, Cattleya, and Hummingbird Tile.  I hope that through this challenge I will finish most of them.

I also have several kits to start and there are loads that I would like to do.

I am so excited to be a part of this.  Thank you.

6 comments:

Angie said...

beautiful

Stitching Noni said...

Just beautiful :)
Every time someone new posts on this blog I find another Chatelaine that I want to stitch!!
Looking forward to seeing some more your stitching soon :)

Lonneke said...

Beautiful!
Good luck with stitching 5 chatelaines! :)

Karen said...

This is beautiful, and a great choice for your first Chat :)

Isabelle said...

Congratulations on your first Chatelaine finish : it si really beautiful :)

Unknown said...

Looks great, Kristin. Can't wait to see the finished pic. :D

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.