RSS

February 7, 2018

Some Works In Progress

A long overdue post from me!  It's been a few years since I posted here, but I thought it was about time that I updated you all on my progress on my Chatelaines!

First up is Celtic Maze:



Next up is Dee[ Blue Sea Mandala.  I don't have a photo of the whole thing because it is still on the scroll rods, but I have a few pictures of the different parts.

Part 5

Part 6

Part of Part 8

And Lastly, I have Medieval Town Mandala:






I hope you enjoyed looking at my progress photos!  I am currently working on MTM and am enjoying it very much, so we will see how much I can get stitched before one of the others calls to me for some stitching time. :)

~Rachel~

4 comments:

Elizabeth Clark said...

Really enjoy your fabric choices, thank you for sharing. I'm trying to finish another piece by Wentzler before getting back to the Chinese Garden. Seeing your work inspires me to get back to work.

Joysze said...

Rachel, such gorgeous, GORGEOUS work!!!

Isabelle said...

Congratulations on such beautiful progress !!

Agi said...

they are absolutely gorgeous! I am planning to stitch deep blue sea on deep blue fabric, do you have any advice what substitution shall I use?

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.