RSS

August 31, 2017

New here. Nearly complete Marrakech Nights

Hello to all!   So glad to find this site. I have been looking at all of your posts for inspiration. I am a married forty something mother of 2 boys. We currently live in central Florida. I am Martina's first place raffle winner from last year so I have a lot of  her designs to keep me busy. I am currently working on Pomarium, and Hanging Gardens of Semiramis.  I will post photos as soon as I figure out how to.   Just completed Marrakech Nights last night. Tila beads in center gave me a very hard time. May end up redoing them.









4 comments:

z3mom said...

Gorgeous!

Stitching Noni said...

Oh wow! It's is stunning :o)
Welcome to the blog!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Beautiful work, love the close up photos.

Our photos said...

Beautiful your work!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.