RSS

June 20, 2016









It has been a LONG (!!) time since I've posted, and even longer since I have posted regularly. I had trouble getting my pictures to upload and lost my post twice, so I'm going to post these now and will add more detail when I finish the pieces. The box itself is finished (Judy Odell's instructions are fantastic), and the rest will be done soon.

I've also finished Hawaiian Garden and much of Venice since my last post. Hopefully it won't be another two years before I post those pictures, ha.

6 comments:

Needles Everywhere said...

Lovely work. I am so tempted by the box project. You are inspiring!

Thutmosis said...

Jill, your finishes are so BEAUTIFUL!!!

Joysze said...

So beautiful, Jill!

D1-D2 said...

I love this design. Does anyone know where I can find the finishing instructions? I'm able to find the pattern from Chatelain designs, but can't find the Judy Odell's instructions anywhere.

Jill in CA said...

Thanks everyone for the kind words! D1-D2, I bought the finishing instructions from Judy Odell many years ago when the design was first published. I would email her: judyodell at comcast dot net. Her website is www.justathought.net.

Jill in CA said...

Oh, or the email may be judyodell at justathought dot net; I just checked her website and I see both listed.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.