RSS

October 22, 2012

Hi everyone
I have just found this wonderful blog! My name is Elaine, I am originally from Scotland, but now live on the River Thames about 20 miles West of London, England.  My main hobby is Patchwork & Quilting, but I also love to stitch, especially Chatelaine's ! I have just started Swan Lake and am about 1/5 th of the way through Holland SpringTime, I also have Marie Antoinette kitted.

Looking Forward to watching all of your progress on these lovely designs.

Elaine, Surrey UK
Blog: www.rellus.com/Emily

4 comments:

Annie said...

Hi, Elaine! Your work is beatiful! Looking forward to seeing it progress, and also your new start.

Isabelle said...

Welcome Elaine !! that is a lovely start and I will follow with pleasure your progress on it :)

Joysze said...

Welcome Elaine!!!

Awesome start to Swan Lake and I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of Holland as well. :D

Susan said...

Welcome Elaine. Great start on Swan Lake. I have this one in my stash - of course I can say that about most Chats. Looking forward to watching your progress.

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.