RSS

August 24, 2011

Here is my IHSW



I participated in International Hermit and Stitch Weekend this weekend with my Desert Garden Mandala. It's looking lovely, if I do say so myself.

I'm going to add three piccys here. One is a shot of the birds panel. It has a roadrunner and a little blue bird. Then a piccy of the whole piece so far. I just love the way it looks!!! And then a piccy of the little bit of part eight I accomplished.

I only got a couple of hundred stitches in it, if that much. But I finished up my goal for it on this rotation, which was finish part seven and start part eight. Whoo hoo me!!! (That's two goals in a row. And going for three, lol.)

I have no clue where blogger will put the piccys, nor in what order they'll be. (They're being extremely difficult. I want them to be on the left, with text on the right, but the text refuses to fill in the spaces that are empty. Grrrrrr.... Stupid blogger. I HATE ADDING PICCYS TO A POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Rant over. Returning you to regular programing now.

Oh, and one last thing. That little black section in part eight is not done. Also, it is not going to be a Scotty dog. I think it looks remarkably like one, but that's just where I ran out of floss.

5 comments:

Lissanne said...

Oh my, these are adorable!! It is really coming along, but I just Love that Roadrunner!! I may have to add this to my want to stitch Chat list just for that cutie!!

Joysze said...

NICE, Julie!!! :D The road runner is adorable.

I adjusted your post so that the text is aligned on the left. Blogger is funky with certain types of picture posting and those need to be adjusted in the html. :)

mdgtjulie said...

Glad to enable you LissAnne. It's a wonderful stitch. Feel free to add it to your wishlist!! Thanks Joysze. And thanks. I have no idea about how to make the pics move. If you can tell me how, I'd really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, and inspirational! You are much further on with this than I am...I should probably pull mine out and give it some love. Well done on reaching two goals!

Blogger has been playing up for me too. I've been trying to upload a pic of my Japanese Garden all week, but it won't let me. :(

Heidi said...

How fun!!! Great job! :)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.