My first and only finish so far is Octopus Treasure Cave. The fabric is PTP Phantom and there are some color changes to use things I had in my stash instead of buying the kit. I did try to match the original materials where I could, so the only major change is that the top/bottom blackwork is purple instead of green.
Spring Knotgarden was actually the first I started, but... I didn't get too far. :)
And right now I'm working on Beaded Dragonfly Tile. It may be small, but it's very detailed! The flower buds in the center contain 20 colors - I counted! I'm hoping the buds on the border don't have quite so many, but so far it feels just as complex... :)
I hope that's not too many pictures for one post!