RSS

May 26, 2013

new poster, three designs to share :)

Hi!  I'm Rahenna and I've been a member here for a long time, but I've never posted before.  I love looking at all the progress pictures and while reading back, there was a post asking for more pics to be posted.  It made me realize that just reading and not posting to share is kind of silly, so I hope you don't mind a bunch of pictures. :)

My first and only finish so far is Octopus Treasure Cave.  The fabric is PTP Phantom and there are some color changes to use things I had in my stash instead of buying the kit. I did try to match the original materials where I could, so the only major change is that the top/bottom blackwork is purple instead of green.




 Spring Knotgarden was actually the first I started, but... I didn't get too far. :)



And right now I'm working on Beaded Dragonfly Tile.  It may be small, but it's very detailed!  The flower buds in the center contain 20 colors - I counted!  I'm hoping the buds on the border don't have quite so many, but so far it feels just as complex... :)




I hope that's not too many pictures for one post!

8 comments:

ana~stitch said...

Those are all lovely, thanks for sharing!!

~Narita said...

Sooooo gorgeous.

I'd love to join this site, but my computer won't work to email. Can someone send me the email info so I can join?

I've done lots and lots and lots of Chatelaine things over the years

~Narita
http://thetwilightthread.blogspot.com/

Amanda said...

How on earth did I miss that pattern?

Joysze said...

Hey Rahenna!!! :D Those look SOOOO amazing! I'm so glad you posted and shared. :D

Minnie said...

Those are truly works of art.

Stitching Noni said...

Wow! Absolutely stunning. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous stitching. Hope to see more soon :)

Susan said...

Those are all amazing. Thank you for sharing. Love the fabric you picked for the octopus.

Ann said...

Hi Rahenna,
I've always admired your octopus piece (following your blog) but seeing it again ... WOW! You've done a great job in subbing the threads.
Love your other two pieces as well! That dragonfly tile looks very intricate indeed.
Have fun!
Ann

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.