RSS

November 27, 2012

NEW

Helle I am new here, my name is Joze I am 64 years old and live in the east part of the Netherlands. I love the Chatelaine designs and have finished my White Nights of St. Petersburg.
 
The centre
 
It is difficult with my camera for the colors, I have used a Zweigart dark blue-grey.
 
Some details
 
 
This are the good colors and he is ready.
 
And in a frame on the wall in the livingroom.
 
I have also the Alpine ready, I will show the photo's next time, now I work ont the Holland Mandala - the German Ostsee - the Vienna - the Frosty Knotgarden end the Spring Knotgarden. I like it to have a lot of work in my hands.
 
Have a nice day, kind regards Joze 


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hoi Joze,

Goed geschreven en wat een mooie detail foto's van de Sint Petersburg.

Groetjes,
Linda

BB Style said...

Бесподобно!!!
Грандиозная работа!!! :)

Karen said...

Beautiful work, Joze - I really like the fabric you chose for St. Pete's!

Stitching Noni said...

Fabulous stitching. Gorgeous design & the fabric looks great with the design. Look forward to seeing more of your stitching :)

Denise SA said...

It's very beautiful the colours the beads wonderful

Susan said...

Beautiful stitching and I loved the detailed photos!

Marion said...

Prachtig Joze staat zo mooi in de kamer. Lieve groetjes Marion .

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.