RSS

April 9, 2012

Introduction and Sleeping Beauty's Castle - 09.04.12

I'm new to this blog so will firstly introduce myself.  I am Nicola also known as the Obsessive Cross Stitcher.  I have been stitching for many years and have a large stash of HAED designs and other projects.  I recently embarked on my first Chatelaine design and am absolutely loving it so far.  I can see that I will be adding more Chatelaine's to my stash in the future.  If you'd like to see my other projects please visit my blog by clicking on this link.

So here are the progress pictures of my Chatelaine so far.  It is the Sleeping Beauty's Castle Anniversary Mandala.  I am stitching it on 28 count Jazlyn hand dyed March 2012 Ltd Ed from Crafty Kitten Fabrics.







4 comments:

demeter83 said...

Can't wait to see more, this is one of the designs that I've got my eye on.

Val said...

Good start Nicola ... I have this one to do, but at the moment I am working on Herbularius and just started part 1 !!
Val x

Susan said...

Great start. Love the fabric. This one is on my to do list (along with just about every other one!)

Heidi said...

Beautiful already!! I have to start mine!! :)

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.